Disc It Knockout - How to Play
A basketball classic – Disc It edition!
- All players line up at the starting marker. The first two players have a disc in hand.
- The first player tosses their disc aiming for the yellow section of the pole.
- If the player hits yellow, then they move to the back of the line and pass the disc to the next player. If they miss, subsequent shots for yellow must occur from where the disc lands.
- But watch out, anytime the disc lands in the penalty zone, the player must pick it up and return to the starting marker to shoot, giving the opponent more time.
- If the player behind you hits yellow first, you’re OUT!
- Once two players remain, the first tosser must hit yellow twice from the starting marker before the second tosser hits it once.
The last player standing wins!!
Ships in 1-2 Days
Speedy Customer Service